Vegan Blender Guide: Oster Counterforms Affordable Blender
Hi veganappealers (know that word doesn´t actually exist, but hey we make things happen, right?)
Anyhow today got a special treat for you. You are going to discover:
- The Pros and Cons of the Oster Counterforms Blender for making delicious vegan smoothies
- Top healthy fruit smoothies recipe tip
Alright, enough talk, let´s dive in…
What I like:
This is extremely affordable blender that will rock your veg smoothies to a delicious and healthy yum experience.
Moreover, it comes with:
– 7 Speeds
– 100 power watts
– Over 600 blending watts
– Dishwasher safe
– Drive is all metal
– Glass Jar
– Pricepoint: Only $65 bucks
What I like less:
As the saying goes, what you see is what you get. Although the Oster Counterforms Vegan Blender comes in handy in many ways, it does has its downsides though.
– It is loud and hearable (not something you want to show off with to family, friends, dates and so on)
– Blades quality is ok (in other words, they make break off in case you use them too often AND especially when inserting hard to break ingredients, that are no problemo to higher quality blenders).
In other words, this may not be your best kitchen aid for crushing ice, but a banana split ice cream recipe may not be an issue.
Tip: Berry Kiwi Vegan Smoothie (using the Oster blender)
– 1/2 Cup of frozen strawberries (my fav) and or blueberries, cup of frozen raspberries
– 2 peeled and cut kiwis
– 1 cup fresh, organic orange juice (preferably for maximum deliciousness, otherwise normal one will do the job too)
Great fruit smoothie recipe for immunity boosting indeed!
Prep time: 8-10 minutes.
Summary: Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender Guide For Smoothies
The Oster Counterform Blender may not be on the same level with higher priced ones, but it does do it job when you don´t use it too often and not for all kinds of foods to prepare.
Moreover, the reverse function during the blend cycle is a great feature at this price point, but you shouldn´t expect any miracles whatsoever.
Lastly, for merely 65 USD you buy yourself a pre-programming 6 point smoothie mix maker machine with smart settings that does its job for beginners smoothie chefs. If you want something more robust, you´ll have to wait for the next vegan blender guide.
Share, like and comment below.
Bill & Laura, Veganappeal.com